I’m freaking out right now because of the fact that people in outside of the US don’t have to learn US history. IF THEY DON’T LEARN US HISTORY WHAT DO THEY LEARN ABOUT INSTEAD
Australian history which is useless because it just captain cook found us in 1700s and that’s it until like federation in 1901
I’m 85% sure you just made that up. Sorry to break it to you but Captain Hook isn’t real.
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
"His exact words were, “A fucking reset button? Like fuck am I coming back to canonically nullify my character arc.” I still can’t figure out what he meant by that."
Steven Moffat, on Christopher Eccleston’s absence from the 50th Anniversary. (via sea-change)
(via mamatheangels)I want this to be true I AM NOT A MOFFAT HATER but Moffat's love of big reset buttons is starting to piss me the fuck off I almost didn't finish the anniversary special
As Christmas draws closer, I think we all need to take a moment and remember that THIS guy -
- is the one who told Mary that she was pregnant with Jesus. Let’s all just picture how THAT conversation actually went down, shall we?